Many Malaysians think that their home is already safe just because their house looks clean. However, germs and viruses that the naked eye cannot see are possibly lurking all around your furniture, surfaces, walls and even floors.
These germs can potentially make you and your family members sick, resulting in more expenses to pay. However, if you don’t want this situation to happen, it’s wise to find a good company that offers professional disinfecting services in Malaysia!
But if you don’t have the extra time and budget at the moment, you can opt to deal with these unseen enemies by going for natural ways! Not only is it safe for you, but it’s cost-effective too. Want to learn how you can naturally disinfect your home? Then, read on.
Remove Trash and Clean Out Your Bins With Vinegar and Lemon
It doesn’t come as a surprise to know that millions of germs are found in your trash can. If you have a pet, they can take things out of your garbage and scatter them anywhere in your home.
If this happens, your dogs or cats are unconsciously spreading these germs and bacteria everywhere! Which is why you must keep a trash can that has a lid to prevent your pets from rummaging through your trash.
Furthermore, continually emptying out the trash bins and cleaning them will help eliminate germs. You can make your own natural disinfectant by using vinegar and lemons since their acidic properties are known to be excellent.
- Take out a clean and empty bowl. Pour in 2 cups of white vinegar and 1 cup of water.
- Slice 1 lemon in half and squeeze it into the bowl. Stir the solution thoroughly to mix it.
- Transfer the solution to an empty spray bottle. Use this to disinfect and clean your bins!
Use Baking Soda to Disinfect Your Rugs and Carpets
Among the things we have at home that accumulate germs the most are your carpets and floors. It may appear clean to you, but you have no idea how many sick-causing bacteria thrive in them.
Since we are always exposed to the outside environment and walk in our home when we go home, dirt from the outdoors can get into your house and stick to your carpets. If left untreated, this can cause respiratory problems and make you sick.
If you want a natural disinfectant that eliminates foul odor from your carpets as well, then utilize baking soda! It has organic properties that combat foul smell and threatening germs.
- Take your baking soda and place it in a cup. It is better this way, so you can control your grip and avoid spilling too much.
- Sprinkle a fair amount of the powder into your carpets. Make sure all areas are fully covered.
- Leave overnight and remove baking soda in the morning. The powder will take the germs and bacteria along with it!
Battle Germs in Your Bathtub Using Borax
Your bathtub is actually a hot spot for bacteria to thrive in! If you don’t generally clean and disinfect your tub, it can escalate to severe problems such as skin rashes and Folliculitis.
Every time we wash our body, tiny germs can stick to our tub’s walls, and these little rascals can multiply as time passes by, which is why borax is good to use for cleaning and disinfecting your bathtub!
Just combine hot water and borax in a spray bottle. Give it a fair shake, and it’s done. But be sure you thoroughly cleanse your tub after disinfecting, so no solution would be mixed with your bathwater.
Disinfecting doesn’t necessarily mean you need to use products with harsh chemicals. There are other ways you can opt to choose which will get the job done correctly and effectively!
- Top Signs Your Contract Cleaner Is Doing a Good Job - April 18, 2021
- Why You Should Hire a Cleaning Company to Clean Your Rental - April 7, 2021
- What We Look For When Hiring a Cleaner - April 5, 2021