Nothing beats the happiness we feel during the holiday season. Joyful music played around, people are much nicer, and everything just seems vibrant and bright. Holiday seasons at the office usually mean extravagant parties and events which bring the whole crowd together. Although this may seem fun and exciting, hosting a party can be a huge responsibility. You need to do a lot of cleaning and planning to ensure an event that goes smoothly. If you feel like there’s just too much on your plate, it’s good to seek the help of a cleaning specialist in Malaysia to assist you in tidying up your place.
However, If you prefer to do the cleaning tasks on your own, it’s good to have a detailed checklist to guide you through the process. Luckily, we have here the best post-clean-up party checklist that you can use!
Pre-Party Cleaning Rules to Implement
You don’t need to deal with a handful of cleaning responsibilities after the big day as long as you follow some tips that you can implement. If you want to lessen clean-up tasks after the party or ensure that all is well set up during the event, it’s good to set up some rules for people to follow. You can use these strategy tricks;
- Make the use of mats to protect your carpets from possible stains or food droppings.
- Put trash cans in common areas, so people can throw their garbage right away.
- Set up paper towels and alcohol in corners of the site to help people clean up their mess.
After an Office Party Cleaning Checklist
Before we begin, we suggest setting up a team that’s responsible for cleaning the area. One person can’t do the job of cleaning the whole place, so it’s good to assign each committee a designated task that they can all do as a team. Once your team has been established, you may follow these tips below:
- Bring a trash bag while you visit each of the workplace’s rooms. Be sure you pick up anything that needs to be thrown out, such as paper cups, plastic plates, disposable utensils, and more.
- Sanitize surfaces with a disinfectant and a fiber cloth. Be sure you wipe off dirt and debris on tables, desks, and chairs.
- Take out all holiday decorations and put them into a box. For those that you don’t think you’ll use again, throw them out. Place the container in the storage room for future use.
- During the party, stains and food spilling may happen, so take out your mop and clean your floors. Remove stains with a floor cleaner. If your office has tiled areas, you can use a floor polish to make it shine again.
- When you have carpets in your office, pick them up and vacuum them to remove any dirt and dust that may have stayed. You can also remove carpet stains with the use of stain removers.
- The bathroom could be one of the filthiest places after a party, and if you don’t take the time to clean it out, it may end up making your employees sick. With this in mind, ensure that your bathroom is cleaned by mopping floors, picking up any debris, and disinfecting surfaces. Be sure you also replace toilet papers and soaps in the sink if they have already run out. It’s also good to clean the air dryer, so it’ll b ready once operations come back.
A holiday party can be a daunting task to handle, particularly the cleaning up process. If your workplace party is going to be a significant event, it’s good to consider bringing in a professional cleaner to help and assist you in getting the job done quickly.
- Top Signs Your Contract Cleaner Is Doing a Good Job - April 18, 2021
- Why You Should Hire a Cleaning Company to Clean Your Rental - April 7, 2021
- What We Look For When Hiring a Cleaner - April 5, 2021